Submit Your Views on the New ESPON 2020 Programme
The ESPON Programme 2014-2020 is currently being developed and a draft version of the Cooperation Programme has been prepared.
It sets out five specific objectives guiding future activities in order to support policy development with European territorial evidence:
(1) produce territorial evidence through applied research;
(2) upgrade knowledge transfer and support to users in targeted analyses as well as swift analytical input to policy processes;
(3) improve territorial observation of Europe and provide useful tools for analyses;
(4) widen outreach and uptake of territorial analyses in policy development and other ESIF programmes; and
(5) deliver a more streamlined administrative structure for the programme implementation.
Through a public consultation, ESPON Member and Partner States wish to consult all relevant stakeholders throughout Europe to gather input and feedback on the draft Cooperation Programme.
You can access the consultation here: http://www.espon.eu/main/Menu_Programme/Menu_ESPON2020Programme/index.html.
The consultation is open until 2 April 2014.